O Rei O Rei

Awesome!

Just amazing! Nice choice of music, I love how it fits with the visuals. Great great effort, 10

Dasneviano responds:

Thank you very much!

UMK3 New Fatalities UMK3 New Fatalities

Dude,

..just..awesome. The only improvement I can think of would be to add easter eggs, other than that FLAWLESS SUBMISSION

Kill Clide Frog 3 Kill Clide Frog 3

Hah what the..

Well, its interesting. All I can say is make nicer menu buttons maybe, more clips to choose from (especially with the cat!) and please, PLEASE let us have a mute button.

Sliding Leafboy Sliding Leafboy

Challenging as all hell

But I love it as is, great game.

momento responds:

Thank you! ^^

Kees' Adventure Kees' Adventure

Great effort

I'm not a big fan of these types of games, but it looks like you put a lot of effort into it. Thank you for including a mute button. A technical problem with the game, it seems like you interact with objects and people by bumping into them, not pressing space. Good job, I look forward to seeing more from you in the future!

kcnh responds:

This is not a technical problem, it is more of something I didn't put in. But I will implant it in the next game. Thank you for your review.

Run Around The World! Run Around The World!

Nice!

First off, love the retro graphics. My only complaint with the game would be that its really hard. Regardless, I find myself strangely compelled to try over and over again. I look forward to seeing more games like this in the future!